11 days & 10 nights, Tour begins in Palermo, Sunday 3rd October and ends in Catania Thursday 14th October 2021
This tour is accompanied and facilitated by Rosetta and Tanino Pavone, in collaboration with Sicilian born and breed Antonio Emanuele, a specialist in customised private touring in Sicily.
Rosetta and Tanino have an infectious passion for their birth place Sicily, both were born in the small agricultural town of Valguarnera, located in the centre of Sicily. They have a deep connection and a rich history with their traditional culture that they would love to share with you on this journey celebrating the best of Sicily.
Sicily is set in Spectacular Mountain and coastal scenery. It has inherited a melange of architectural, artistic and cultural influences that have been left behind by ancient Greeks and civilisations that have successively conquered by Carthaginians, Romans, Byzantines, Normans, Spanish and Bourbons.
On this exclusive tour you will experience traditional Sicilian culture, food, wine and genuine Sicilian hospitality. You will visit Greek temples, Christian cathedrals, artisan workshops, Museums, picturesque landscape, Baroque towns and UNESCO World Heritage Sites, fishing villages and much more.
Tour cost per person (land only) $4,500 AUD twin share –
Single supplement $500 AUD.
- Transfers to and from the airports
- 10 nights accommodation, in 4 star hotels
- 10 breakfasts, 10 Dinners
- 4 lunches, in Grotta Calda, Modica, Syracuse and Catania, including wine, beer, water and soft drinks
- Fully guided tour with English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Transport: VIP Bus with your expert driver, Antonio
- Visits to important land marks, historical Monuments, Cathedrals and local attractions,
- Medical and baggage insurance *Please note, price may be subject to a slight increase in 2021
Download Brochure: 2020 Celebrating The Best of Sicily Tour_v1
Contact Rosetta Pavone for a full itinerary: M. 0424 300 013 email@example.com