What is included in your package price?
- Four weeks self contained apartment, accommodation
- A four-week study program of your choice
- Free internet for all students at the Accademia d’Arte and in most cases, in your apartment or building
- Welcome dinner at a local Florentine restaurant hosted by Rosetta and Tanino, including wine and a four-course meal
- Welcome Aperitif hosted by Patrizio Travagli, director of the Accademia D’Arte at the Accademia
- Day outing to a magical Tuscan agriturismo guesthouse. All inclusive, four-course delicious traditional lunch, wine and transport
- Early morning walks in and around Florence once a week with your tour facilitators, Rosetta and Tanino as your guide
- Sunday excursions (organised by Istituto Michelangelo) to different art cities in Tuscany such as Siena, San Gimignano, Lucca, Pisa, Assisi, Bologna or the beautiful seaside town of Cinque Terre. All excursions include a guide and transport by train or coach (meals are not included)
- Cooking classes twice a week. Learn how to make a selection of regional Italian dishes. Classes conclude with food sampling (limited places available, so bookings are essential.)
- A guided excursion to the enchanting Etruscan hillside town of Fiesole
- A day trip and a picnic lunch in Greve to celebrate the food and wine festival with a scenic walk along the beautiful vineyards, olive groves and quaint towns of the Chianti wine region to the tiny village of Montefioralle. A picnic lunch, a glass of wine and transport all included
- Walking tour to the beautiful Florentine Romanesque church of San Miniato al Monte and Piazzale Michelangelo where you will experience breathtaking views of Florence, guided by Rosetta and Tanino
- Visit to the workshop and showroom of the Florentine leather school situated in the Monastery of Santa Croce
- Information about special events in Florence such as religious festivals, musical concerts and local antique markets, etc
- Farewell dinner including wine & three-course meal on Wednesday 27th September 7.30 pm to celebrate your shared experience and the beginning of new friendships
- Friday 29th September Accademia d’Arte director, Patrizio Travagli, will present you with a certificate of completion of your course. Time to celebrate your newly acquired creative talents and linguistic skills with a glass of wine.
And many more surprise events…
What is not included?
- Airfares & transfers – you need to book your own flights to Italy and transport to your accommodation in Florence
- Travel and health insurance – you must obtain your own travel and health insurance. This is a compulsory requirement of Live Florence Tours
- You must comply with all local and international COVID safety checks and regulations. It is entirely your responsibility to have adequate insurance to cover all aspects of your travel.
- Meals, and activities not listed above
- Transport, unless listed above
- Personal expenses such as mobile phones, daily food and other incidentals
- Entry tickets to museums and other fee paying attractions and activities, unless listed above.
- Some apartments charge a “one of ” cleaning fee and a possible utilities fee for air-con
- City of Florence tourist tax applies per person, 3-4 euro per day for the maximum of seven days.